Our ample rooms have been remodeled having in mind the functionality and comfort that you deserve, all equiped with king size bed, 43" flat screen cable TV, DVD, bathroom, closet, laminated wood floors and air conditioner.
In your next visit to our beautiful city, either is for busines or family vacation, allow us to pamper you in our facilities and show you why we are the best option since 1980.
|Fees (MXP)*||Extra Occupants|
|Sunday to Thursday||Friday and Saturday||Allowed||Max|
|Chromotherapy Jacuzzi Suite||$620||$1520||–|
|Gran Amazonas Suite||$470||$500||2|
|Junior A Suite||$320||$620||1|
* Current fees as of November 30, 2018
|Check In||15:00 hrs|
|Check Out||12:00 hrs|
Important information and occupation policy
Dear guest, for your comfort, please take into account this information:
- All our rooms are set for two guests occupation. Those that allow it, can accommodate extra guests for an aditional fee of $90 MXP each (from Sunday to Thurday) and $180 MXP (on Friday ans Saturday) without exception.
- In the Junior A and Executive suites, the extra guests allowed are minors up to 12 years old (without extra bed).
- No visitors are allowed in the rooms.
- The hotel has security boxes free of charge. In the event of key loss, the replacement cost is $200 MXP. We won't be responsible for securities not deposited at the front desk.
- We have Luggage Guard Service free of charge for a maximum time span of 2 days. Starting at the third day, a $50 MXP storage fee per package applies.
- We accept payment in cash and credit or debit cards (except American Express).
- We don't take personal checks as payment form.
- Our stablishment is equipped with tax check machine. Invoice's expediture is electronic and daily-based,so should yo require it, we invite you to ask for it at the moment you solicite your bill.
- In compliance to the article 29-A of the Tributary Code, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your RFC in order to process your invoice. In the event you don't provide this, an simple "Sales to general public" bill will be issued instead.